Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
- In a large saucepan, boil the carrot and potato. Once cooked, mash and season with salt and pepper. Set aside to cool.
- Bake the Loprofin Sliced Loaf according to packet instructions. Once baked, blitz into breadcrumbs and stir in the Cajun and butter.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix the Loprofin Mix into the mash to form a smooth mixture. Shape into 6 “nuggets”.
- Toss each nugget in the breadcrumbs and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes and serve two nuggets per person with a fresh green salad.