Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
Breakfast banana bread
- Grease and line a 2lb load tin. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the mashed bananas in a bowl and add the Loprofin Egg Replacer, melted butter, cinnamon, vanilla extract, bicarbonate of soda, olive oil and Loprofin Mix. Stir until combined.
- Transfer to the prepared tin and bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the tin and cool on a wire rack before cutting.
- Wrap leftovers in greaseproof paper and use within 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.