Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
Vegetable Chow Mein
For the noodles:
- 400 g Loprofin Spaghetti cooked
- 1½ cup bok choy, shredded
- 50 g mushrooms, cut into strips
- 1 carrot, cut into strips
- 1 cup bamboo shoots (canned or raw), cut into matchsticks
- 3 tbsp olive oil
For the sauce:
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp sherry
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sesame seed oil
- Heat half of the olive oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Pour the hot oil over the Loprofin Spaghetti and check that they are separated, then place in a serving dish.
- Heat the remaining oil and quickly stir fry the bamboo shoots, bok choy, carrot and mushroom for 3 minutes.
- Mix together the sauce ingredients and pour over the vegetables in the wok. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve with Loprofin Spaghetti