Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
- 4 apples, peeled and cored
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp raisins or sultanas
- ⅔ cup Loprofin Baking Mix
- 45 g 45g butter
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Slice apples thinly and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle with the cinnamon and caster sugar. Add raisins or sultanas if desired.
- Mix the Loprofin Baking Mix and sugar in a bowl and rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the fruit.
- Bake in oven at 200°C for 30 minutes until golden and the apples are tender.