Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
Sticky Date Pudding
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine the dates and water in a small saucepan, bring to the boil and add the bi-carb soda.
- Remove from heat and mash with a fork. Set aside.
- Cream butter and brown sugar.
- Add the date mixture to the creamed mixture, mixing gently.
- Add the Loprofin Baking Mix, baking powder and vanilla and mix well without over beating.
- Pour into 6 large muffin holes and bake for 12 minutes or until cooked.
- For the butterscotch sauce: Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add brown sugar and mix until dissolved. Add the Sno-Pro and stir gently for 2-5 minutes until smooth.
- Serve puddings drizzled with butterscotch sauce.