Suitable for freezing.
Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
- Greased baking tray and a bowl.
- Place the warm water and Sno-Pro in a bowl, add the dried yeast and stir.
- Add the sugar and psyllium husks to the bowl, stir and allow to stand for 10 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Add the olive oil, salt, mixed herbs and Loprofin Mix to the bowl and beat for 3 minutes.
- Leave the dough to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes or until it has doubled in size.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface, cut the dough in two and roll each piece into a thick sausage shape.
- Cut the dough into 5 pieces and flatten each one with the palm of your hand.
- Transfer the dough onto a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Oven temperature: 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6.