Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
Creamy Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 700 g jar passata sauce
- 1-2 tbsp sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- Fresh chilli, chopped or ½ teaspoon of chilli flakes (optional)
- 200 ml Loprofin Sno-Pro or Milupa-lp-Drink
- Salt and pepper
- Add passata sauce to saucepan, cook over a moderate heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the sundried tomatoes and chilli (optional) to the pan and stir well.
- Cover the pan, reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in the Sno-Pro and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with your choice of Loprofin Pasta.
If you prefer a smooth sauce you can blend the sauce prior to serving.