Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
Apple And Raspberry Muffins
- 2 cups Loprofin Baking Mix
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups tinned diced apple
- ⅔ cup reserved apple juice
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Line a muffin tray with patty pans.
- Place dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add oil and reserved apple juice. Mix to combine.
- Add raspberries and diced apple. Gently fold together until just combined.
- Pour mixture into patty pans and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.