Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
- 225 g butter, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup icing sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- ⅓ cup custard powder
- 1½ cups Loprofin Baking Mix
- 50 g butter, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp custard powder
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp passionfruit pulp (strained)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla essence, then sift through custard powder and baking mix and stir to combine.
- Roll into 48 small balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Gently flatten each ball with a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Blend butter, custard powder and icing sugar together until a smooth paste is reached. Mix through passionfruit pulp, without over stirring. Refrigerate filling until required.
- When the biscuits are completely cool, sandwich together with the filling.