Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
- Place the leek, pumpkin pieces, garlic and oil into a large, deep heavy saucepan.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables begin to soften but not brown.
- In a bowl, mix the Loprofin Baking Mix with the Milupa-lp-Drink and pour in 4 cups of warm water. Stir well.
- Gradually pour the liquid mixture into the pan and bring to a boil, stirring continuously.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 7-10 minutes until the leeks and pumpkin are tender.
- Puree mixture with an electric mixer.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve, garnishing with black pepper and chopped parsley.