Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
Creamy Mushroom Lasagne
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the garlic and leek and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and continue to fry for a further 2-3 minutes until the mushrooms are soft, season to taste.
- In a separate pan, melt the butter over low heat, add the Loprofin Baking Mix. Stir over low heat for a few minutes.
- Using a whisk, stir the Milupa-lp-Drink or Sno-Pro gradually into the flour mixture.
- Bring to the boil while stirring, until sauce has thickened. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Layer the bottom of an oven-proof dish with ¼ of the mushroom mixture, and layer over some spinach leaves.
- Cover with Loprofin Lasagne sheets and ¼ of the white sauce. Repeat the process 4 times, ending with white sauce and layering a few mushrooms over the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden and the lasagne is cooked.