Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Steam cauliflower in the microwave for 6 minutes, until just tender.
- Place cauliflower florets in a baking dish.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the Loprofin Baking Mix and stir over low heat for a few minutes, until combined.
- Using a whisk, stir the Sno-Pro/Milupa-lp-Drink gradually into the mixture.
- Bring to the boil while stirring, until sauce has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over the cauliflower and top with low protein bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered for 10-15 minutes or until bread crumbs have browned.