Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
- ½ cup Loprofin Rice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, cruhsed
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 tsp Garam Masala (Indian spice)
- Fill a large pot ¾ full with water and bring it to the boil, then add 1 tsp of oil and the Loprofin Rice.
- Return to the boil, stirring, reduce the heat slightly and cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent the rice from sticking together.
- Meanwhile, in a small frying pan, heat the oil then add the onion and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes. Add the Garam Masala and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Rinse the rice with boiling water.
- Mix the onion and spices into the cooked rice.
- Serve as an accompaniment to vegetable curries.