Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
Animal Pasta With Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 50 ml water
- 2 green capsicums, seeded and diced
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 100 g Loprofin Animal Pasta
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a medium pan; fry the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes, until soft.
- Add the capsicums, tomatoes and water – cover and leave to simmer for 10-15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, fill a saucepan with water. Bring to the boil and add the Loprofin Animal Pasta, with some oil and salt.
- Return to the boil (stirring) and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent the pasta from sticking together. When the pasta is cooked, drain well.
- Once drained, place the cooked pasta back into the saucepan and stir through the sauce.