Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion, vegetables, herbs and bay leaf in a large pan over moderate heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the tinned tomatoes and stock and gently heat for 15 minutes.
- In a separate pan, melt the butter over low heat, add the Loprofin Baking Mix. Stir over low heat for a few minutes.
- Using a whisk, stir the Milupa-lp-Drink or Sno-Pro gradually into the flour mixture.
- Bring to the boil while stirring, until sauce has thickened. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Spoon one quarter of the vegetable sauce over the base of an ovenproof dish and cover with a layer of lasagne sheets. Cover the lasagne with a layer of white sauce.
- Repeat the layers until you have run out of sauce, finishing with a layer of lasagne sheets covered in white sauce.
- For a crispy topping, add some Loprofin bread crumbs on top of the lasagne.
- Place the lasagne in the oven for 30-40 minutes, until lasagne sheets are soft and top is golden brown.