Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
- ¾ cup Loprofin Baking Mix
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 50 g butter
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 12 tsp jam of your choice
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Place the baking mix, baking powder and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add the butter and rub through the dry ingredients until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Gradually stir in sufficient water to give a firm, manageable dough.
- Turn out onto a surface dusted with baking mix and knead lightly until smooth.
- Roll out the dough and cut into circles to line 12 tartlet tins.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Spoon 1 tsp jam into each tartlet and dust with icing sugar to serve.