Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or in a large, deep pot (filled to 8cm) to 180°C.
- Sift Loprofin Mix, sugar, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, xanthan gum and Egg White Replacer into a large bowl.
- Mix in melted butter until a crumbly texture is achieved.
- Stir in Sno-Pro and lightly knead into a dough.
- Roll dough into lengths and join to make a ring.
- Carefully drop donuts into hot oil a few at a time. Fry donuts, turning once for approx. 3 minutes, or until golden.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar or cinnamon sugar to coat.