Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
Carrot And Coriander Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 450 g carrots, chopped
- 625 ml vegetable stock
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped coriander
- 125 ml Loprofin Sno-Pro or Milupa-lp-Drink
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion and garlic over a moderate heat for 2 minutes, until just softening. Add the carrots and stock to the pan and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Add the nutmeg, chopped coriander, Sno-Pro and salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend all together until smooth.
- Reheat the soup gently before serving.
Any remaining soup can be frozen in portions ready for a quick meal another day.