Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
- 120 g porridge oats
- 50 g Loprofin Chocolate Flakes
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 125 ml golden syrup or honey
- 60 g butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Heat the syrup, butter and vanilla in a saucepan over a low heat until the butter has melted. Add to the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until everything is coated.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring every 4-5 minutes to stop the granola from burning.
- Allow to cool before transferring to an airtight container. Store in a cool dry place. Granola will keep for a few weeks once stored appropriately.