Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
Pineapple Upside-Down Pudding
- 17cm baking tin
- Grease the baking tin and sprinkle the base with raw sugar. Arrange the pineapple rings and cherries in the base of the tin.
- Please the Loprofin Baking Mix, baking powder and Loprofin Egg White Replacer in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Beat the sugar, butter and vanilla essence in a medium bowl for 1 minute.
- Add half the flour mixture and half the Loprofin PKU Drink and mix for 30 seconds.
- Add the remainder of the flour mixture and the last of the milk. Mix again for 1 minute until smooth.
- Spread carefully over the pineapples and level out the surface.
- Bake at 190°C for 15-20 minutes until risen and firm to touch.
- Loosen the edges of the cake and turn upside down onto a serving dish.