Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the Loprofin Baking Mix, Loprofin Egg White Replacer and baking powder into the mixture and mix together.
- Gradually add the Sno-Pro and vanilla essence until the mixture is smooth.
- Place heaped teaspoons of the mixture into a cake pop maker and cook as per cake pop maker instructions*.
- Allow to cool.
- Prepare icing and decorations of your choosing. Dip one end of each lollipop stick into the icing and then insert into each cake pop and allow to set.
- Ice and decorate your cake pops.