Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
Strawberries With Chantilly Cream
- 200 ml Milupa-lp-Drink or Sno-Pro
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 175 g unsalted butter
- 3 tsp cornflour
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 punnet strawberries
- Add the Milupa-lp-Drink, butter, sugar and vanilla essence into a saucepan. Place over a gentle heat and stir well. Continue to stir until the mixture thickens, but do not allow the mixture to boil.
- Mix the cornflour with a small amount of water and add to the saucepan, the mixture will start to thicken.
- Blend the mixture with a hand blender for 20-30 seconds.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then place in a fridge for 2-3 hours.
- When chilled, the mixture should have a creamy soft texture.
- Blend or whisk the mixture for 20-30 seconds before serving over the strawberries.