Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the Loprofin Baking Mix, Loprofin Egg Replacer and baking powder into the mixture and mix together.
- Gradually add the Sno-Pro or Milupa-lp-Drink and vanilla extract until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the red food colouring to the mixture.
- Place heaped teaspoons of the mixture into muffin trays lined with paper cases and bake in a preheated oven for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- For the icing: using an electric mixer, beat butter until pale. Gradually add icing sugar and Sno-Pro/Milupa-lp-Drink, beating constantly until combined.
- When cool, ice.