Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
Fried Rice With A Hot Twist
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic puree (or 1 clove garlic)
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- ½ cup bok choy, chopped, leaves and stems separated
- ½ cup Loprofin Rice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fill a large pot ¾ full with water and bring it to the boil, then add 1 tsp of oil and the Loprofin Rice.
- Return to the boil, stirring, reduce the heat slightly and cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent the rice from sticking together.
- While the rice is cooking, heat a wok or non-stick pan and add remaining olive oil.
- When the oil is heated, add the onion, garlic, chilli and bok choy stems, cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add the bok choy leaves and stir through.
- Add the cooked Loprofin Rice and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Stir in the soy sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.