Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
- 100 g potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 small onion, grated
- 60 g butter
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the grated potatoes, drain, and dry on kitchen paper.
- Mix the onion and potato together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Shape the mixture into four rounds and flatten into small pancakes (6–8cm).
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Cook on a medium heat for 4–5 minutes on each side. (Alternatively, use a deep fryer to cook until golden).
- Serve hot.