Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
- 6 pears, chopped
- 1½ cup frozen raspberries
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup Loprofin Baking Mix
- 30 g butter, at room temperature
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Layer pear pieces and raspberries into the base of each patty pan.
- For the crumble, combine brown sugar, baking mix, butter and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Rub together until they resemble bread crumbs.
- Spread crumble over the fruit in each patty pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.