Loprofin Egg White Replacer
A powdered low protein egg white replacer.
Please contact you local dietician to request a sample
- Can be used in baking and cooking as a substitute for egg whites
- Powdered for easy storage and use
- 100g resealable tub
Direction for Use
- The recommended intake is dependent on the age, body weight, and medical condition of the patient.
- Can be used in cooking and baking as a substitute for egg whites to make cakes, pastries and other recipes where eggs are used.
- See pack for usage instructions.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Once opened, store in an airtight container and use within six months.