A phenylalanine free powder containing a balanced mixture of the other essential and non-essential amino acids, carbohydrate, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Available in Unflavoured and Orange.
Please contact you local dietician to request a sample
- Contains Phe-free protein (amino acids) and carbohydrate as well as essential vitamins and minerals. Contains minimal traces of fat (<0.5g/100g)
- Provides 40g of protein equivalent per 100g of powder
- Refreshingly mild flavour
Direction for Use
- XP Maxamum is best served as a chilled drink.
- First paste the prescribed amount of powder with a little water, then gradually add sufficient water to yield the prescribed volume.
- Initially, a 1 to 7 dilution is recommended (i.e. 100g XP Maxamum plus 700ml of water) with the concentration increasing to 1 to 5 (i.e. 100g XP Maxamum plus 500ml of water) with increasing tolerance.
|Flavour||Unflavoured and Orange|
|Age Range||8 years onwards and adults, including pregnant women|
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, use within one month.
- Once reconstituted, store in a refrigerator and consume within 24 hours.
- Stir or shake immediately before serving.
- Use under medical supervision
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition