XLYS Low Try Maxamum
An unflavoured lysine free, low tryptophan powder containing a balanced mix of the other essential and nonessential amino acids, carbohydrate, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
Please contact you local dietician to request a sample
Direction for Use
- XLys Low Try Maxamum is best served as a chilled drink.
- First paste the prescribed amount of powder with a little water and then gradually add sufficient water to yield the prescribed volume.
- Initially, a 1 to 7 dilution is recommended (i.e. 100g Maxamum plus 700ml of water) with the concentration increasing to 1 to 5 (i.e.100g Maxamum plus 500ml of water) with increasing tolerance.
- XLys Low Try Maxamum may be given in a more concentrated form e.g. a paste or concentrated drink with water or diluted drinks offered at the same time.
|Age Range||8 years onwards and adults, including pregnant women|
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, use within one month.
- Once reconstituted, store in a refrigerator and consume within 24 hours.
- Stir or shake immediately before serving.