TYR Lophlex Powder
TYR Lophlex is a phenylalanine and tyrosine-free amino acid based powdered protein substitute, containing a balanced mix of essential and non-essential amino acids, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), vitamins, trace elements and some minerals.
Available in Neutral Flavour
Please contact you local dietician to request a sample
- Contains a phenylalanine and tyrosine-free free protein (amino acids), carbohydrate, essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Very low volume –1 sachet (28g) made up to just 80ml of liquid provides a whole 20g of protein equivalent (PE)!
- Very low calorie – only 98 calories per 20g PE
- Ideal to use while traveling as an alternative to liquids
Direction for Use
- 28g powder (1 sachet) made up with 65ml water to give a final volume of approximately 80ml.
- The quantity and dilution of this product can be adapted to the tolerance and preferences of the individual under supervision of a clinician or dietitian.
- Wash your hands and clean all utensils.
- Measure the recommended amount of cold water into a container with a screw top lid.
- Empty the contents of 1 sachet into the container.
- Seal and shake well until the powder is dissolved.
- TYR Lophlex is best prepared with chilled water and consumed immediately after preparation.
- It can also be taken as a more concentrated drink, additional water or diluted drinks must be consumed at the same time.
- Do not boil and do not use a microwave oven to heat, do not freeze.
|Age Range||3 years onwards and adults, including pregnant women|
|Protein g||71.4/100g, 20/28g|
|Energy Kcal||350/100g, 98/28g|
- Store in a cool dry place.