PKU Lophlex Powder
A powder free from phenylalanine, but containing a balanced mixture of the other essential and non-essential amino acids, vitamins, trace elements and some minerals. Available in Neutral, Orange and Berrries flavours.
Please contact you local dietician to request a sample
- Contains Phe-free protein (amino acids), carbohydrate, essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Very low volume –1 sachet (28g) made up to just 80ml of liquid provides a whole 20g of protein equivalent (PE)!
- Very low calorie – only 91 calories per 20g PE
- Ideal to use while traveling as an alternative to liquids
Direction for Use
- Water or diluted drinks should be offered/taken at the same time as PKU Lophlex.
- To ensure tolerance, PKU Lophlex may initially need to be introduced at a lower concentration.
- To prepare PKU Lophlex, pour 65ml of cold water into a container with a screw top lid.
- Empty the contents of the sachet into the container.
- Seal and shake well until the powder is dissolved.
- PKU Lophlex is best served chilled and consumed immediately.
|Flavour||3 Flavours Neutral, Orange and Berries|
|Age Range||3 years onwards and adults including pregnant women|
|Protein g||72/100g, 20/28g|
|Energy Kcal||310-326/100g, 86-91/28g|
- Store in a cool dry place.