PKU Anamix Junior
PKU Anamix Junior is a phenylalanine free powdered drink mix for children aged one to ten years.
This drink mix contains many nutrients a child needs to supplement living with PKU, including:
- Essential and non-essential amino acids
- Fat (including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA))
- Minerals, and;
- Trace elements and fibre
It is available in various flavours to appeal to the taste of any child: Neutral, Vanilla, Chocolate and Orange.
Please contact you local dietician to request a sample
- Four great tasting flavours: Neutral, Vanilla, Chocolate and Orange
- Fun, child friendly packaging, featuring the Anamix 6 Family
- Ideal to use while on the go or while travelling
- A little provides a lot! Each 36g sachet provides 10g protein equivalent per serve
- Improved formulation to meet the nutritional needs of children with PKU
- Contains Phe-free protein (amino acids), carbohydrate, fat (including DHA*), essential vitamins and minerals and fibre to support healthy growth and development
Direction for Use
- Measure the required amount of cold water into a container or shaker and add the prescribed amount of PKU Anamix Junior.
- Cover and shake until the powder has dissolved.
- The recommended dilution is 100ml of water plus one sachet (36g) of PKU Anamix Junior. Best served chilled.
|Flavour||4 flavours Neutral, Vanilla, Chocolate and Orange.|
|Age Range||1 -10 years|
|Protein g||28/100g, 10/36g|
|Energy Kcal||375/100g, 135/36g|
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once reconstituted, store in a refrigerator and consume within 24 hours.
- Use under medical supervision
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition