PKU Anamix First Spoon
PKU Anamix First Spoon is a low volume, semi-solid (spoonable), very low phenylalanine, amino acid based, powdered protein substitute, containing essential and non-essential amino acids, carbohydrate, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Supplemented with DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and ARA (arachidonic acid).
Please contact you local dietician to request a sample
- Easy follow on from PKU Anamix Infant, supporting infants and young children starting on solid foods
- A little provides a lot! Each 12.5g sachet provides 5g protein equivalent per serve and a concentrated source of essential nutrients including zinc, iron, calcium and vitamin D
- Low volume, spoonable consistency making feeding quick and easy
- Contains Phe-free protein (amino acids), carbohydrate, fat (including DHA*), essential vitamins and minerals to support healthy growth and development
Direction for Use
- Pour the prescribed amount of powder into a clean bowl.
- Gradually add the required amount of water whilst stirring with a clean feeding spoon.
- Mix until desired thickness is achieved.
- The suggested serving size is 10ml of water plus one sachet PKU Anamix First Spoon (12.5g).
- The consistency of the product can be altered by adding more or less water as required.
- It is recommended that cooled, boiled water be used when preparing the product for infants.
|Age Range||6 months to 5 years.|
|Protein g||40/100g , 5/12.5g|
|Energy Kcal||324/100g, 41/12.5g|
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Prepare immediately prior to feeding and discard if not used within 1 hour.
- Use under medical supervision
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition