A leucine, isoleucine and valine free powder containing a balanced mixture of the other essential and non-essential amino acids, carbohydrate, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Available in Unflavoured and Orange flavour.
Please contact you local dietician to request a sample
Direction for Use
- MSUD Maxamum is best served as a chilled drink.
- First paste the prescribed amount of powder with a little water and then gradually add sufficient water to yield the prescribed volume.
- Initially, a 1 to 7 dilution is recommended (i.e. 100g Maxamum plus 700ml of water) with the concentration increasing to 1 to 5 (i.e. 100g Maxamum plus 500ml of water) with increasing tolerance.
- MSUD Maxamum may be given in a more concentrated form e.g. a paste or concentrated drink with water or diluted drinks offered at the same time.
|Flavour||2 Flavours Unflavoured and Orange|
|Age Range||8 years and over including pregnant women|
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, use within one month.
- Once reconstituted, store in a refrigerator and consume within 24 hours.
- Stir or shake immediately before serving.
- Use under medical supervision
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition