MSUD Anamix Infant
An amino acid based leucine, isoleucine and valine free powdered infant formula containing essential and nonessential amino acids, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins, minerals and trace elements, supplemented with long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids and prebiotic fibres.
Please contact you local dietician to request a sample
Direction for Use
- Fill the scoop provided with infant formula and level off with a clean dry knife. Do not press the powder into the scoop. Only use the scoop provided.
- Add the prescribed number of scoops of infant formula to the water. Replace cap on the bottle and shake until powder is dissolved. Before feeding, ensure that the formula is at the correct temperature by placing a few drops on the wrist.
- Formula remaining in the bottle after one hour of feeding should be discarded. Formula must not be rewarmed during feeding.
|Age Range||0-3 years|
|Protein g||13/ 100g|
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, use within two weeks.
- Always replace container lid after use.
- Powdered infant formula is not sterile.
- Infant formula should be prepared immediately prior to feeding and any remaining formula should be discarded if not used within one hour.
- Formula should not be warmed for longer than 15 minutes prior to feeding.
- Do not boil formula and do not use a microwave oven to prepare or warm formula.