MMA/PA Anamix Junior
An amino acid based leucine, isoleucine and valine free powdered infant formula containing essential and nonessential amino acids, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins, minerals and trace elements, supplemented with long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids and prebiotic fibres.
Please contact you local dietician to request a sample
- For the dietary management of proven Methylmalonic or Propionic Acidaemia (MMA/PA), in children one to ten years of age.
Direction for Use
THE HEALTH OF THE INFANT DEPENDS ON CAREFULLY FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS FOR PREPARATION AND USE. INCORRECT PREPARATION CAN MAKE THE BABY ILL. Use only the scoop provided. Each level scoop (5g) of MMA/PA Anamix Infant requires 30ml of water to yield the recommended feed concentration (15% w/v).
When preparing any infant feed, please follow the guidelines below:
- Measure the required amount of water into a container or shaker and add the prescribed amount of MMA/PA Anamix Junior.
- Cover and shake until the powder has dissolved.
- The recommended dilution is 50ml of water plus one sachet (18g) of MMA/PA Anamix Junior. Best served chilled.
|Presentation||30 x 18g sachets|
|Age Range||1-10 years|
|Protein g||28/ 100g|
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once reconstituted, store in a refrigerator and consume within 24 hours.
- Powdered infant formula is not sterile. Infant formula should be prepared immediately prior to feeding and any remaining formula should be discarded if not used within one hour.
- Formula should not be warmed for longer than 15 minutes prior to feeding.
- Do not boil formula and do not use a microwave oven to prepare or warm formula.