MMA/PA Anamix Infant
An amino acid based leucine, isoleucine and valine free powdered infant formula containing essential and nonessential amino acids, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins, minerals and trace elements, supplemented with long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids and prebiotic fibres.
Please contact you local dietician to request a sample
- For use in the dietary management of proven MMA/PA, from birth to twelve months and as a supplementary feed up to three years of age.
Direction for Use
THE HEALTH OF THE INFANT DEPENDS ON CAREFULLY FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS FOR PREPARATION AND USE. INCORRECT PREPARATION CAN MAKE THE BABY ILL. Use only the scoop provided. Each level scoop (5g) of MMA/PA Anamix Infant requires 30ml of water to yield the recommended feed concentration (15% w/v).
When preparing any infant feed, please follow the guidelines below:
- Wash hands thoroughly and clean the preparation area. Sterilise bottles and teats (if using).
- Boil fresh water for five minutes and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes so that it feels warm to the wrist. Pour the required amount of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Fill the scoop provided with infant formula and level off with a clean dry knife. Do not press the powder into the scoop. Only use the scoop provided.
- Add the prescribed number of scoops of infant formula to the water. Replace cap on the bottle and shake until powder is dissolved. Before feeding, ensure that the formula is at the correct temperature by placing a few drops on the wrist.
- Formula remaining in the bottle after one hour of feeding should be discarded. Formula must not be rewarmed during feeding.
|Age Range||0-3 years|
|Protein g||13.1/ 100g|
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, use within two weeks.
- Always replace container lid after use.
- Powdered infant formula is not sterile. Infant formula should be prepared immediately prior to feeding and any remaining formula should be discarded if not used within one hour.
- Formula should not be warmed for longer than 15 minutes prior to feeding.
- Do not boil formula and do not use a microwave oven to prepare or warm formula.