HCU Lophlex Powder
HCU Lophlex is a methionine-free amino acid-based powdered protein substitute, containing a balanced mix of essential and non-essential amino acids, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), vitamins, trace elements and some minerals.
Available in Neutral Flavour.
Please contact you local dietician to request a sample
Direction for Use
- 29g powder (1 sachet) made up with 65ml water to give a final volume of approximately 80ml.
- The quantity and dilution of this product can be adapted to the tolerance and preferences of the individual under supervision of a clinician or dietitian.
- Wash your hands and clean all utensils.
- Measure the recommended amount of cold water into a container with a screw top lid.
- Empty the contents of 1 sachet into the container.
- Seal and shake well until the powder is dissolved.
- HCU Lophlex is best prepared with chilled water and consumed immediately after preparation.
- It can also be taken as a more concentrated drink, additional water or diluted drinks must be consumed at the same time.
- Do not boil and do not use a microwave oven to heat, do not freeze.
|Age Range||3 years onwards and adults, including pregnant women|
|Protein g||71.4/100g, 20/28g|
|Energy Kcal||338/100g, 98/29g|
- Store in a cool dry place.