Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50 g mushrooms sliced thinly
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 small leek, thinly sliced
- 75 g beansprouts
- 10 spring roll pastry sheets
- 2 tsp Loprofin Egg White Replacer mixed with 2 tbsp water
- Vegetable oil, for deep frying
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok.
- In a bowl, mix the soy sauce and cornflour together and then stir in the mushrooms. Leave to one side.
- Add the leeks and spring onions to the wok and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the beansprouts and fry for a further minute.
- Add the mushrooms and their marinade into the pan and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of the mixture into each spring roll case, fold in the edges and brush with the Loprofin Egg White Replacer.
- Roll up tightly and lay on a plate dusted with cornflour.
- Deep fry the rolls in a deep fryer or shallow pan with oil until golden brown.