Share your low protein recipe with othersSubmit a Recipe
- 3 large carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 4 celery sticks, roughly chopped
- 100 g mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 100 g cabbage, shredded
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 1.5 L vegetable stock
- 400 g can chopped tomatoes
- 150 g Loprofin Macaroni Elbows, uncooked
- 1 packet Loprofin Sliced Loaf, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion, garlic and mushrooms over high heat for 5 minutes, until softened.
- Add the celery, tomato purée, stock and tomatoes and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in the Loprofin Macaroni and cook for a further 10 minutes, adding the cabbage for the final 2 minutes.
- Season to taste and serve with low protein bread.