Loprofin Sliced Loaf
Loprofin Sliced Loaf is a loaf of low protein bread slices, part baked to offer quick and convenient preparation.
Please contact you local dietician to request a sample
- Part baked, requiring less than 5 minutes to prepare
- Suitable for freezing for up to one month
- 400g loaf
Direction for Use
- The recommended intake is dependent on the age, body weight, and medical condition of the patient
- The part baked bread range needs to be refreshed before consumption. This can be done using a conventional oven. Preheat oven to 200ºC/400ºF/Gas mark 6. Remove the bread/rolls from its packaging and bake for 3–4 minutes
- The Loprofin bread can also be toasted
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Once opened, refresh and consume within 2–3 days.
- Suitable for freezing for up to 1 month.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition.